Sunday, September 23, 2012

Live To The Max Challenge

 
 
This week, I challenge you to not hold back. DO NOT accept no for an answer. It doesn't matter what your excuse is....IT IS NOT AN EXCUSE! You can do it! You can eat right, you can workout in the morning if you have to, you can fit in a workout in 20 minutes, you can go without chocolate for more than a day, you can pass up the bread at dinner when everyone else is eating it, you can lift more in your weight training, you can lose the weight, you can be the best you can be. Rise Up and Just Do It! Choose one thing in your life that you keep putting off because of excuses and know that you are worth it! Live to the MAX. Give it 100% and let me know how it feels when you perform at your absolute best.
Write me and give me your success stories. What are you giving up this week? What are you going to do differently to love your life more? My Max Challenge: To sweat daily! No excuses. Yes I will be busy, yes there will be temptation to not workout, but I am going to overcome and know that I am worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment